When you join CAPA as a member, your club will be connecting with almost 100 other clubs across Canada representing thousands of photographers. Your club will be kept informed of competitions, shows and conferences that provide instruction and challenge to enable your members to participate and grow in the art of photography.
There are five regional CAPA zones in Canada: Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic. Each of these Zones has a Director who is part of the Board of Directors, and represents the best interests of the clubs within that zone. They also liaise with CAPA Member Clubs in their area to ensure a consistency of communications and support.
Here are some of the benefits your club will enjoy as a member of CAPA:
- Your club will receive a link to the digital version of our outstanding national magazine Canadian Camera for sharing with your members, plus a few printed copies, depending on the size of your club. This high-quality quarterly publication, available in both digital and print, is full of informative articles, competition winning images, photo trade news, equipment and book reviews and features on members, clubs and their successes.
- As a CAPA member club, you can submit a club profile, your own articles and images for publication in Canadian Camera Magazine, club information and upcoming events in the monthly CAPA Newsletter and on the Club News Page in the website.
- Your club will have an extensive choice of national photographic competitions exclusively for CAPA member clubs
- You can also participate in international events and competitions
- Your club will be listed on the Clubs Page in the CAPA website with a link to your club’s website so potential club members can easily find you.
- Preferred rates on club liability and directors insurance.
Join CAPA now to enjoy these benefits and much more.