Pacific Zone News:
- Oct. 15 Burnaby Showcase
- Oct. 6 Gabriola Photography Club
- Sep 11 Sharron Palmer DR Mid-Vancouver Island, BC
- Sep 11 Ron Mullins – Past DR Central Interior BC
- Sep. 9 Photomotion in Port Moody
- Aug. 8 Lion’s Gate Celebration of Nature
- Aug. 5 Kamloops Exhibition of Baltzy
- June 20 Harbour City Results
- May 22 Harbour City Photo Salon
- May 6 Crescent Beach Black and White Winners
- older news
- Provide solid support to our Pacific Zone CAPA photo clubs and individuals by encouraging them to plan and engage in photographic activities in the zone;
- Participation in CAPA’s Pacific Zone at the local, regional, or national events is an opportunity to profit from CAPA. These opportunities include our bi-annual Canadian Camera Conference, national, regional or local competitions, club training workshops, photo shoots, exchanging ideas, participating and/or visiting photo exhibitions, as well as making new friends and contributing to and being part of the enrichment of photography in Canada.
- Promote the CAPA ‘Learn to Judge’ course to all our clubs and encourage them to increase their knowledge and skills to share from the club level to our National competition level.
- Encourage members to take advantage of and enjoy the benefits CAPA provides.
- Promote and expand CAPA. Our Pacific Zone covers all of British Columbia and the Yukon.
- Here we have nine Districts with 12 District Representatives helping our 38 CAPA member clubs and 414 Individual CAPA members grow. Together, our Zone Director and District Representatives bring their knowledge of photography and CAPA to our individuals and groups to encourage their passion for photography within their districts.
Pacific Zone Executive
Zone Director: Lynda Miller, 250-212-4457
Treasurer: Lorna Scott
Club Services: Richard Knotts, 604-589-7974
Welcome to the Pacific Zone page. My name is Lynda Miller and I am the Zone Director for the Pacific Zone, which includes all of British Columbia and Yukon. There are 13 regions in the zone and each region has one or more District Representatives who visit member clubs regularly and offer support.
Below is the listing of volunteers involved with the Pacific Zone. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you would like to learn more about what’s happening in your area. We are always looking for new District Representatives and would love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer for CAPA.
Download the September/October issue of the Victoria Camera Club magazine ‘Close-Up‘ (PDF document)
- David Bromley, 604-522-8536 North Shore Photographic Society
Pacific Digital Photography Club
West Van Seniors Photo Club (Contact Richard Knotts)
- Dennis Ducklow, 604-418-6689 Chilliwack Camera club
Langley Camera Club
Clear Focus (Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows
Abbotsford Photo Arts Club (APAC)
Surrey Photography Club
Crescent Beach Photography Club
- Richard Knotts, MCAPA, 604-589-7974 Photoclub Vancouver
Lions Gate Camera Club
Caroun Photo Club
The Darkroom Group (Contact Richard Knotts)
- Randall Epp Richmond Photo Club
Friends of Photo Arts (Contact Randall Epp)
Canadian International Photographic Society – Richmond (Contact Randall Epp)
Lower Vancouver Island:
Mid Vancouver Island
- District Representative Needed. Contact Lynda
Cops Photography (Kelowna)
Suswap Photo Arts (Salmon Arm)
Kamloops Photo Arts
Vernon Camera Club
Eagle Valley Arts Council (Sicamous)
Cariboo (Williams Lake):