September Club Tidbits
Pacific Zone News:
- Nov. 2 BC/Yukon Inter Club Speakers Series
- Jul 30: Introducing the Pacific Challenge!
- Jun 22: Photo Salon 2020 Now Online
- May 11: Pacific Zone News – May-July 2020
- Mar 10: Shuswap Photo Arts Club: Viktoria Haak
- Mar 9: Crescent Beach Black and White Print Challenge
- Mar 9: Chilliwack Workshop
- Mar 2: Vancouver Island Salon
- Feb. 18: Tanner Sussi
- Feb 18: Carol Jackson
- Feb 10: Gabriola Photo Club News
- Nov. 14: Dave Snider Appointed District Representative
- Nov. 7: Shuswap Photo Arts Club November News
- Nov. 7: Gabriola Photography Club’s Fall Show & Sale
- Oct. 15 Burnaby Showcase
- Oct. 6 Gabriola Photography Club
- Sep 11 Sharron Palmer DR Mid-Vancouver Island, BC
- Sep 11 Ron Mullins – Past DR Central Interior BC
- Sep. 9 Photomotion in Port Moody
- Aug. 8 Lion’s Gate Celebration of Nature
- Aug. 5 Kamloops Exhibition of Baltzy
- June 20 Harbour City 2019 Salon Results
- May 6 Crescent Beach Black and White Winners
- older news
- Provide solid support to our Pacific Zone CAPA photo clubs and individuals by encouraging them to plan and engage in photographic activities in the zone;
- Participation in CAPA’s Pacific Zone at the local, regional, or national events is an opportunity to profit from CAPA. These opportunities include our bi-annual Canadian Camera Conference, national, regional or local competitions, club training workshops, photo shoots, exchanging ideas, participating and/or visiting photo exhibitions, as well as making new friends and contributing to and being part of the enrichment of photography in Canada.
- Promote the CAPA ‘Learn to Judge’ course to all our clubs and encourage them to increase their knowledge and skills to share from the club level to our National competition level.
- Encourage members to take advantage of and enjoy the benefits CAPA provides.
- Promote and expand CAPA. Our Pacific Zone covers all of British Columbia and the Yukon.
- Here we have nine Districts with 12 District Representatives helping our 38 CAPA member clubs and 414 Individual CAPA members grow. Together, our Zone Director and District Representatives bring their knowledge of photography and CAPA to our individuals and groups to encourage their passion for photography within their districts.
Pacific Zone Executive
Zone Director: Lynda Miller, 250-212-4457
Treasurer: Lorna Scott
Welcome to the Pacific Zone page. My name is Lynda Miller and I am the Zone Director for the Pacific Zone, which includes all of British Columbia and Yukon. There are 13 regions in the zone and each region has one or more District Representatives who visit member clubs regularly and offer support.
Below is the listing of volunteers involved with the Pacific Zone. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you would like to learn more about what’s happening in your area. We are always looking for new District Representatives and would love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer for CAPA.
Download the November issue of the Victoria Camera Club magazine ‘Close-Up‘ (PDF document)
- Tanner Sussi firstname.lastname@example.org 604-518-7766
Chilliwack Camera Club
Abbotsford Photo Arts Club
Clear Focus Camera Club (Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows)
- Carol Jackson email@example.com 604-716-3647
Langley Camera Club
Surrey Photography Club
Crescent Beach Photography Club
- Photoclub Vancouver
Lions Gate Camera Club
The Darkroom Group (Contact Richard Knotts)
Chung Ai Photographic Society
Photographers Association of NA
Global Chinese Photography Assn.
- North Shore Photographic Society
Pacific Digital Photography Club
West Van Seniors Photo Club (Contact Richard Knotts)
North Shore Photographic Society
Pacific Digital Photography Club
West Van Seniors Photo Club-Burnaby
New Westminster Photography Club
- Randall Epp Richmond Photo Club
Caroun Photo Club
Canada International Photographic Assoc.
Vancouver Art Photo Club
Photo Club Vancouver
Richmond Photo Club Society
Lower Vancouver Island:
Mid Vancouver Island
- Dave Snider DSniderCD@hotmail.com 250-314-6609
Cops Photography (Kelowna)
Suswap Photo Arts (Salmon Arm)
Kamloops Photo Arts
Vernon Camera Club
Eagle Valley Arts Council (Sicamous)
Cariboo (Williams Lake):
- Bob Steventon Prince George Photographic Society
Terrace Photo Club
Prince George PS
Prince Rupert photo club