Pacific Zone News:
- Apr. 1 Burnaby Photographic Society Festival: Transition
- Apr. 1 Shuswap Photo Arts Club: Chris Harris
- Apr. 1, Fraser Valley Invitational
- Mar. 27, Fred Chapman
- Mar. 13, Shutterbugz News
- Mar. 8, Surrey Art Gallery
- Mar. 4, Pacific Print Challenge
- Feb. 28, Victoria Camera Club Print Show
- Feb. 13, ACAPA award to Derek Hayes
- Jan. 31, Photomotion 2018
- Jan. 31, 2019: Shuswap Presentation: Viktoria Haack
- Nov. 2018 Sunshine Coast News
Pacific Zone Executive
Zone Director: Lynda Miller, 250-212-4457
Treasurer: Lorna Scott
Secretary/Distribution: Ruth Steer, 604-802-7486
Club Services: Richard Knotts, 604-589-7974
Welcome to the Pacific Zone page. My name is Lynda Miller and I am the Zone Director for the Pacific Zone, which includes all of British Columbia and Yukon. There are 13 regions in the zone and each region has one or more District Representatives who visit member clubs regularly and offer support.
Below is the listing of volunteers involved with the Pacific Zone. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you would like to learn more about what’s happening in your area. We are always looking for new District Representatives and would love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer for CAPA.
Here is the latest Pacific Zone Newsletter, produced by District Representative Dennis Ducklow using Adobe Spark.
Read the Victoria Camera Club magazine ‘Close-Up April 2019‘