CAPA is a volunteer organization, managed by a group of dedicated individuals from across Canada who generously give their time and effort to support the Photographic Arts. Did you know we have an annual scholarship, available to any member, or family member? When you donate to CAPA, you may specify where it will be applied. You can designate your donation for the General Fund, Scholarship Fund, or elsewhere.
CAPA is a registered non-profit charitable organization, registration No. 119051415 RR0001. When you make a gift to CAPA, you will receive a donation receipt for income tax purposes.
Donations can be made online at the same time as your membership payment or they can be sent in separately any time. Please make your cheque out to Canadian Association for Photographic Arts, specify that this is a donation and send it to:
CAPA HEAD OFFICE
c/o Lee Smith, Box 357
Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0
A gift receipt for income tax purposes will be issued for your donation.
CAPA members may also wish to consider leaving a bequest as part of their Will or Estate. Through your thoughtfulness, we can expand the support we offer our members and work to develop programs that support the Photographic Arts in Canada.
What is a Legacy Gift?
- A gift made, after careful consideration and with professional advice, through your financial or estate plan.
- A gift that requires some type of legal documentation, for example, a Will, a life insurance policy, an annuity or trust.
- A gift that is made from your assets, not your current income.
- A gift that has tax advantages under current laws.
- A gift that is arranged now to provide funds to CAPA at some time in the future.
For additional information about bequests, please contact the Treasurer, L. E. (Len) Suchan, FCAPA at firstname.lastname@example.org