Atlantic Zone News:
- Dec 9, 2019: New CAPA member club in Nova Scotia
- Nov 19, 2019: Atlantic Zone News November 2019
- Sep 24, 2019 Freeman Patterson
- Sep 9, 2019 Atlantic Zone News
- Jun 26, 2019 Atlantic Zone 2020 Canada Salon
- Jun 26, 2019 Capture of a Lifetime
- Jun 26, 2019 Freeman Patterson Letters
- Apr 2, 2019 Focus Camera Club Individual Gold
- Mar 26, 2019 Focus Camera Club celebrates 50
- Sep. 18, 2018: Andre Reinders HM
- Aug. 9, 2018: Focus Camera Club News
- Aug. 9, 2018: Photo Fredericton: Report
- Aug. 9, 2018: Photographic Guild of Nova Scotia Report
- Aug. 9, 2018: New Club: St, Croix Click
Zone Director goals are:
- to provide good support to the photo clubs and individuals to plan and attend photographic activities in the region
- to encourage members to take advantages and benefits CAPA provides, and
- to promote and expand CAPA in new areas.
Zone Director: Michiko Nishijima
Welcome to the Atlantic Zone! My name is Michiko Nishijima. While I am originally from Yokohama, Japan, I have lived in New Brunswick, near Fredericton, for more than 20 years. A proud Canadian Maritimer, I live where we have warm Maritime hospitality!
I am very grateful to Freeman Patterson and André Gallant, who also live in New Brunswick, for giving me the joy of photography. It was a “zen” moment for me seeing the world through a camera. I became a CAPA member in 2000. I enjoy being connected with photographers across Canada and in the US through its activities and events.
The Atlantic Zone covers 4 provinces; New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Although the number of the CAPA members is smaller than most of other zones, that does not mean our passion and joy to photography is less than others at all!
The Atlantic Zone has 4 District Representatives (DR) who work with the Zone Director as a team to achieve our goals. They communicate directly and work closely with clubs and individuals in the areas they cover.
Nova Scotia East
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Moncton, New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador