Crescent Beach Photography Club
2020 Invitational Black and White Print Challenge Saturday April 18, 2020
- Abbotsford Photo Arts Club
- Langley Camera Club
- Richmond Photo Club
- The Surrey Photography Club
- Burnaby Photographic Society
- Lions Gate Camera Club
- Caroun Photography Club
- Tri-City Photography Club
- Delta Photo Club
- New Westminster Photography Club
- The Darkroom Club
- Vancouver Arts & Photography Club
- Chung Ai Photography Club
- North Shore Photographic Society
- The Peace Arch Alliance Church PC
- Paciﬁc Digital Photography Club
Dear Club Presidents, Print Chairs,
Please forward this Invitation on to the person in your Club responsible for Photo Competitions. The Members of the Crescent Beach Photography Club (CBPC) are pleased to invite your Club to participate in our Annual Black and White Print Challenge.
- The Club entry fee is $30.00 payable to the Crescent Beach Photographic Club (CBPC). This fee and a completed Entry Form, also attached, should be enclosed with your prints upon delivery.
- The B & W Challenge will take place at 6:00 pm. Judging to start at 6:30 pm Saturday April 18th. 2020 at St. Mark’s Church Hall, 12953 – 20th Avenue, South Surrey.
- Please reply to Geoff Hayes, e-mail: email@example.com, or Ted Akune, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prints are to be delivered to the address below by Sunday April 05, 2020 • Ted Akune. 2065 156A Street, Surrey, V4A 6S4. Tel.No: 604-531-6224.
Attending representatives may pick up their Club’s prints after the judging and viewing. Prints not taken at the time can be picked up at a later date at the above address. We look forward to your Club’s participation. Please take note of the Print Delivery Address above and the several changes to the Rules.
Yours truly, Geoff Hayes, Print Co-Chair, E-mail: email@example.com (778-294-2049) Ted Akune, Print Co-Chair, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (604-531-6224)