We have one image that a variance of 3 or more in the total judging scores.
Therefore, I am asking that you possibly reconsider your original score. You are not obligated to change your original score. A judge’s score cannot be appealed.
Competition Scoring Chart
You are asked to use the CAPA Competition Scoring Chart included below to score the images presented to you.
We encourage you to use .5 scores which will permit a wider separation in scores and minimize the number of tie-breaking by the judges.
- Each “Save All” button saves all unsaved items. A red outline appears around these boxes indicating which images you have changed but not yet saved. It is recommended that you save often (every few images) so that you don’t lose any unsaved entries.
- A small box at the bottom left of your screen keeps track of how many items you have completed.
- You may also sort the images by using any of the available sort buttons at the top of the columns
- Reloading the page will revert it to the original order
- You are able to change your scores until you have completed your scoring form and press the “finished” button
- If you have any images that you have not scored, when you press the “finished” button, it will prompt you to score those images
- You are encouraged to sort the images by score and review your assigned scores before clicking ‘finished’
If you have any technical issues or any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.Sorry, you must be logged in to see this content