In reviewing the judging scores for the 2021 Fall Open – Individual – Animal theme, there are three images with a variance in scores of 3 or more.
Therefore, I am asking to review and possibly re-consider your original score for this image. However, you are not obligated to change your score.
When reviewing this image, please consider the Scope of Competition as re-stated below:
Judges will award their scoring based on key elements such as: compliance with Scope of Competition, composition, technique and subject matter. However, the judges will have a strong emphasis on the creative message, quality of execution, innovation, appropriateness to this competition, and ‘wow’ factor.
Please email me when you have finished your re-consideration process.
Competition Scoring Chart
You are asked to use the CAPA Competition Scoring Chart included below to score the images presented to you.
We encourage you to use .5 scores which will permit a wider separation in scores and minimize the number of tie-breaking by the judges.
- Each “Save All” button saves all unsaved items. A red outline appears around these boxes indicating which images you have changed but not yet saved. It is recommended that you save often (every few images) so that you don’t lose any unsaved entries.
- A small box at the bottom left of your screen keeps track of how many items you have completed.
- You may also sort the images by using any of the available sort buttons at the top of the columns
- Reloading the page will revert it to the original order
- You are able to change your scores until you have completed your scoring form and press the “finished” button
- If you have any images that you have not scored, when you press the “finished” button, it will prompt you to score those images
- You are encouraged to sort the images by score and review your assigned scores before clicking ‘finished’
If you have any technical issues or any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.Sorry, you must be logged in to see this content