For the 22nd year the Burnaby Photographic Society is presenting an evening of images set to music, designed to entertain friends, family and fellow photography enthusiasts while demonstrating the talents and skills of their members.
Tickets come with a chance to win valuable door prizes. Also, the free print display in the Shadbolt Centre’s lobby will run all week from Sunday afternoon, January 21st through Saturday, January 27th.
- What: 22nd Annual Photographic Showcase
- When: Saturday January 27, 2018, 7:00 pm
- Where: James Cowan Theatre in the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, 6450 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby
- Tickets: For tickets ($18), contact Brian Maskell at either showcaseBPS@burnabyphotographicsociety.com or phone 604-318-9369.
- More information: Burnaby Photographic Society’s website