Scope of Competition
“The Ontario Landscape“: Images in this competition will reflect the submitter’s interpretation of the Ontario “landscape”. There are two sub-themes:
- the Ontario urban landscape
- the Ontario natural landscape
The competition is open to all paid-up individual/family CAPA members and CAPA Member Clubs residing in the province of Ontario.
For this competition, we are seeking your best image(s) that were captured in Ontario.
Judges will score the images and one judge will provide comments on each image.
To accommodate the providing of scores and comment, camera clubs are being limited to only uploading a maximum of five (5) images from 5 different club members and images can be dispersed amongst the two sub-themes. Individual CAPA members
Individuals CAPA members must indicate the sub-theme into which they are submitting their image. They may submit only one image in each sub-theme, to an overall maximum total of two submissions.
- Closing Date of Competition – January 15, 2024 at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- Open To – All paid-up individual CAPA members and CAPA camera club members residing in Ontario.
- Camera Club submissions – 5 images from 5 different club members
- Individuals CAPA members must indicate the sub-theme into which they are submitting their image. They may submit only one (1) image in each sub-theme, to an overall maximum total of two (2) submissions.
- For each category, there will be three CAPA Medals presented for the three highest scoring images and honourable mention e-certificates for the top 8% to 10% scored images.
- Any questions about the competition should be forwarded to the Competition Coordinator. Cheryl Bramble firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact the Competition Coordinator well advance of the closing date of the competition.
- How To Enter Competition -check out our How To Upload Images To CAPA Competition here.