Scope of Competition
This competition and its themes are aimed at providing photographers with the opportunity to exercise their creative skills: to capture outstanding and stunning images in areas that may be out of their comfort zones. Images submitted into this competition can be staged or candid.
- Competition Coordinator – CAPA Director of Competitions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date of Competition – March 1, 2023 at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- Open To – All paid-up CAPA members and camera clubs associated to CAPA. Read Eligibility here.
- Two Parallel Competitions – ‘Individual’ Competition for only CAPA Individual members (limited to a maximum of 3 images) and ‘Club’ Competition for all camera clubs (limited to a maximum of 6 images). For camera club submissions, all six images must be from six different photographers.
- There will be a Merit Award electronic certificate awarded for each of these themes. In addition, CAPA medals will be awarded to three entrants who receive the highest overall accumulated score in this competition.
- How To Upload Images To CAPA Competition here
Questions about the scope of the competition and/or the editing criteria should be directed to the Competition Coordinator prior to the closing day of the competition.
The top images in this competition will be considered for possible inclusion into CAPA’s submission for the international Four Nations competition. For each selected image, CAPA will contact the photographer and seek their permission prior to including the image in the noted submission.