Scope of Competition
For this competition, we are seeking your best image(s) which symbolizes our unique Canadian identity and the beauties of our country.
- Competition Coordinator Sheldon Boles – CAPA Director of Competitions – email@example.com
- Closing Date of Competition – April 15, 2022 at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- Open To – All paid-up CAPA members and camera clubs associated to CAPA. Read Eligibility here.
- Two Parallel Competitions– CAPA Canada: My Country ‘Individual’ Competition for only CAPA member and CAPA Canada: My Country ‘Club’ Competition for all camera clubs. CAPA members can upload a maximum of 4 images. Whereas camera clubs can upload a maximum 6 photos but all images must be from different photographers. For both the Individual and Club components of this competition, CAPA medals and Honourable Mention electronic certificates will be awarded to entrants with the highest aggregate scores of all themes. Merit Award Certificates will be awarded to the top three individual images for each province and territory.
- How To Enter Competition – check out our How To Upload Images To CAPA Competition here.
Questions about the scope of the competition and/or the editing criteria should be directed to the Competition Coordinator prior to the closing day of the competition.
The top 75 scored images from this competition will be included in the selection process for CAPA’s submission to the international Four Nations competition.
All images submitted into the 2021 Canada: My Country competition will be considered for selection (3 images per theme) images for a potential 2022 Salon mon pays – my country at the Musée national de la Photographie Desjardins . The Director of Competitions will contact each entrant whose image was selected from 39 different photographers.and request that they provide their selected image with the following parameters for printing. minimum 30 x 40 inches • Resolution – 300 pixels/inch During the Salon, the organizers will recognize 3 images that best represent the province/territory.
All copyright will remain with the photographer. CAPA, MNPD may use the images for promotional purposes with credits to the photographer.
CAPA will provide to its members all the details when the Salon 2022 is confirmed with Musée National de la Photographie Desjardins.